Hand Held Under Vehicle Inspection System
Comm Port’s FLEX-HH-300 handheld under vehicle surveillance camera kit has been designed as a light weight, low power, portable system for simple setup and operations. The kit is perfect for perimeter security, observation posts, dead space monitoring, patrol line monitoring, border crossings, vehicle entry points or tactical operations entry points for military bases and other remote areas where threat detection and management are required.
The FLEX-HH-300 is a self-contained, lightweight pole camera for inspecting hard to reach or dangerous areas for potential security hazards or breaches. The kit includes two types of cameras – one which is mounted on a dolly for easy access to the belly side of vehicles and one which is a FLEXIBLE pole camera for examining hard to reach areas like above drop-ceilings, small cavities or pipe openings, corner views or behind immovable objects.
Figure 1: FLEX-HH-300 with built-in camera and dolly plate with camera
Figure 2: Details of HD Display
The primary under vehicle configuration is based on a wheeled dolly design using 360 degree all terrain wheels with wear-resistant tires. This allows easy mobility to search the full underside of a vehicle on any road condition. Attached to the dolly base is a telescopic pole that can extend up to 2 meters for full under vehicle access. A 2.5 megapixel high definition portable camera is mounted on the dolly base. The 7” HD Color LCD screen provides live feed with full 1080p resolution. The ruggedized battery powered LCD provides up to 10 hours of work time, includes support for up to a 64Gb SD storage card and includes a one-button sunshade for outdoor use. The LCD brightness can be adjusted with side panel buttons. A LEMO HDMI connector is utilized between the camera and display to insure secure cable connections.
In addition to being an excellent handheld under vehicle camera, the FLEX-HH-300 kit also comes with a flexible goose-neck attachment with a compact 3.0 megapixel camera. This allows the FLEX-HH-300 to be used for inspecting areas like attics, small pipes, or behind objects that cannot be moved. The goose-neck attaches to the telescopic pole and the HDMI cable connects to the HD Color LCD providing clear ultra-high resolution images. An illuminated light source is included on the camera for low light areas.
The complete FLEX-HH-300 package is housed in a compact, ruggedized aluminum case for easy transport. Weighing only 6 kg (13.5lbs), the case provides foam structure cavities to keep all the components safely packaged during transit. As an ultra-portable and ultra-touch package, the system sets up in under 2 minutes and can stand up to practically any environmental conditions.
• Ultra-portable under vehicle surveillance kit with HD Display for high resolution inspection capabilities
• Dolly camera: 2.5 Megapixel with LED lights
• Flex pole camera: 3.0 Megapixel with LED lights
• 7” HD LCD display with removable sunshade
• LEMO HDMI connections for secure cable attachment
• Integrated brightness adjustment on LCD
• Supports HDMI video output
• Supports H.264 Video compression
• Supports up to 64Gb SD storage card for real-time video and image capture
• 2 meter telescopic extension pole with locking grips and LCD mounting cradle
• Ruggedized aluminum carrying case for quick deployment
• Dolly comes with durable omni-directional wheels with wear-resistant tires
• Rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous operations